94 CD5 Suspension Upgrade Reccomendations - Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Suspension Talk about your suspension within.

Old 04-01-2018, 01:08 AM

Default 94 CD5 Suspension Upgrade Reccomendations

Hi everyone! New to the forums here and was looking for some recommendations on lowering and stiffening my 94 CD5. It's had a very long life being originally sold in Ithaca, NY in 94 and eventually made it's way across the US to San Fran and so forth. Long story short I'm the fifth owner of my fifth gen accord. Not mad.. Anyways. She's gotten a ton of miles racked on the chassis. The motor has been swapped with a low mileage F20B and 5MT swapped from an automatic at the same time in it's life time but it's running the same running gear from 94 and I'd like to go through with a revamp but not completely wallet crushing if possible. Every bushing, ball joint, mount is toast. (Obviously). I already have plans on making it show worthy, not sema show worthy but atleast something worth looking at. I need opinions on good brands for LCA, UCA, Prefer full coilover/coilover sleeve/ lowering springs and if so what brand would you recommend? Thank you for browsing!