Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Favor from all you guys with FOGS

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:10 AM
Default Favor from all you guys with FOGS

Can you throw up some pics that you have...on or off and such? I want to start looking around and I dont buy till I find the absolute perfect set of most anything......thanks in advance

Old 11-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Default RE: Favor from all you guys with FOGS

ORIGINAL: korrupt1

Can you throw up some pics that you have...on or off and such? I want to start looking around and I dont buy till I find the absolute perfect set of most anything......thanks in advance
i recently painted my clear ones yellow, theyre in my sig. not your type of accord, but you asked so..

Old 11-02-2007, 10:37 AM

Thanks Velocifero....do appreciate that....and yours is one of the cars that inspires me on here.....that will probably be my next model I buy...love your car

Old 11-02-2007, 09:13 PM

Thanks Velocifero....do appreciate that....and yours is one of the cars that inspires me on here.....that will probably be my next model I buy...love your car
thanks man! have you checked out my "mods & pics" link? i just took a new day and night interior pic

Old 11-03-2007, 01:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Velocifero

thanks man! have you checked out my "mods & pics" link? i just took a new day and night interior pic
Wanna hear the really funny thing? I didnt have a REAL computer till last week...I used to have a REALLY noce laptop but it got destroyed...and I just finally got around to getting a new one...which is why I have never had any pics of mine on here yet (that and my car is REALLY ugly!! LOL!) but I will have to check out your link now that I can appreciate it fully

*edit* Just looked and I LOVE that night interior shot....those blue LEDs look REALLY good and just perfect lighting....matches the rest of your console very well.......and the rest...lets just say WOW! Damn fine looking car