Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

HEADLIGHT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Default HEADLIGHT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want headlights with black housing for my 02 Accord SE. My question is when i search I see Projector Angel eye with lighted halos and sometimes its just projected or projected halos. What is the difference between an angle-eye and a halo...I'm so confused. I already know that you don't need an HID kit for them so lastly where can I find Projector bulbs when the go out? Thanks.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:14 AM
Default RE: HEADLIGHT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-99...mZ310062477198

there ya go, that is the same people i bought mine from, those are led dual halo angel eye projectors, should be around 112.50 or so shipped with insurance, so if you want the same type i got... then there ya go

Old 06-29-2008, 05:53 PM

OK...you have been a great help. I just haven't been explaining it in detail.
1. I understand the dual halo(angel eyes)...that means your getting two LED rings in the headlight...right?
2. So when you installed them you used your regular bulb and regular high beam bulb that was already on your Honda...right? That's why you don't need an HID KIT...right?
3. The projector is not a bulb, but how it emits the light of your bulb you already have...right?
4. The only thing you did was wire the halos(angel eyes) to your parking/turning signal...right?

Sorry for the multiple questions it was just hard to find "simplified" answers on the internet.

If anybody wants to answer this feel free.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:29 PM

#1 yes two led halo rings per light
#2 No, they come with their own bulbs, mine were h3 bulbs yours will probbly be also, they have a socket on them that will plug directly into you socket on you car just like bulbs do.
#3 projector is how it emits the light of the bulb, but bulbs are included you do not use your bulbs, they come with new ones
#4 you will take off your old lights, put in new black housing lights, plug the sockets coming out of the back of the new lights into your stock sockets, then wire the halos into your parking lights.i took the ground wire coming from the back of the new lights for the halos and grounded it to the chasis of the car then spliced the hot wire into my parking lights that way when i run my parking lights it lights up the halos, very easy process once you've done it. also replacment bulbs for the projectors are at any part store, silverstar h3 are 20bucks a piece at autozone, anyways when you get em i can walk you through it, its a easy project

Old 06-29-2008, 11:10 PM

Thanks you are awesome!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2008, 11:36 PM

your welcome