Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

I give up!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 09:26 PM
Default I give up!!!

so yea, I've been searching for a polyurethane body kit for my car for a long *BUTT* time but it seems that they dont have one for sedans, only coupes. I know that I can get a polyurethane lip body kit but I need to replace my front bumper, thats why I ned a brand new body kit. well anyways, I GIVE UP looking for polyurethane so I need help. How realiable is Fiberglass? I didn't want to get that kind cause I hear that they are very easy to break and they dont last long. But I've only heard this, does anyone know from personal experience if they truely are unrealiable or is it just talk? please, I need as much feedback on this as possible. Im very anxious on getting a body kit but I want something that is good quality. THANKS

Old 08-22-2006, 01:22 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: I give up!!!

I don't really know much about fiberglass body kits other than that they are all not the same quality. Some have more layers of f/g which results in more strength. I know of a few people that have them and they are cracked only because they've hit a cement parking lot stop. Sorry im not of more help.

Old 08-23-2006, 10:38 PM
Default RE: I give up!!!

Oh, I didn't know that. You were some help. I thought that all fiberglass body kits were made with the same quality. Thanks. that helped. I still need more feedback so If anyone is reading this, HELP!!!! Thanks