Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

thinking of tinting my taillights, need opinions

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Default RE: thinking of tinting my taillights, need opinions

kahnvict- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-9...em150245560502<there you go man, some black housing headlights. Those corner lights that come with it dont look bad at all. the ones that came with my set were all black with no amber insert. if you want the corner lights i have you will have to look. I jumped on them on ebay when i saw them cause i dont see them often. Its kinda complicated on how to say what i did without typing a paper or im being lazy but if you look at how the headlights bolt to the car youll see how it will work without messing anything up. That one bolt just behind the corner lens for the headlights make it possible to cut the frame of the headlights to put on those jdm replica corner lens'. Im still looking into a grill so il let you know whats up with that. Probably by the time i decide you can find my same grill on ebay for a good price. Ebay has alot of these accesories for our cars so you should look around. They are usually cheap but they get you on shipping. If you still dont understand on what i did ill take some pics of the headlights and what i cut.

To all who is reading this sorry for going off topc but im just trying to help someone out.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:27 AM

hey fopoke, yea i like those headlights, sorry if i seem a little simple, but i still am a little fuzzy on what you did to the lights, and why you had to do it, you can pm me if you want to , i am on here everyday, thanks so much for your help, and find you a new grille so i can get yours hehe!!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:37 PM

Start with one coat on the outside. Let it dry test it out and if it's not dark enough run another. It's easier to go darker but it is way harder to make them lighter. MTC