Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

2013 Accord loses speed dial list

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 07:25 PM
Default 2013 Accord loses speed dial list

I'm new to the forum, and after reading some of your posts about the electronics of the new Accord, my problem seems minor. I didn't see it addressed here though. I have a 2013 Accord Touring Edition. I've entered my speed dial list 3 times now. It stays up for a few days and then the list just completely disappears, like I never entered it at all. Anyone else have this problem, and is it fixable?

Old 05-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator

that is an odd problem. anything else going on that would coincide with that problem?

Old 05-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default 2013 Accord Touring

I have had my car for four weeks and I have the same problem. Entered the speed dail list three times and lost it all three times.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Speed Dail

Talked to the dealer today and they tell me that it is my phone, HTC Thunderbolt, that is around two years old. Not everything is compatable.

Guess it is time to upgrade.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:49 PM

I haven't checked with my dealer yet (waiting for time for my first oil change). The salesperson suggested it might be conflicting with my phone's contact list. I have an iPhone 4. Other than this one glitch all of my electronics seem to behave the way they're supposed to. Well except for when I try to voice dial my husband and the lady responds with "the time is 6:39".

Old 07-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Default Same speed dial problem

I bought my 2013 Accord EX-L V6/Navi two weeks ago and have lost my speed dial list three times. Using an iPhone 5. Love the car otherwise, but this is a significant component of the Bluetooth phone's functionality and needs to be fixed.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Newest Of Newbies

I just had a phone call from Honda tech and they tell me that Honda knows about the speed dial problem and that they do not know why but are working on it.

Old 07-14-2013, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by whgaunt
I just had a phone call from Honda tech and they tell me that Honda knows about the speed dial problem and that they do not know why but are working on it.

That's great news! At least they've acknowledged that the problem exists. I tried manually entering, and tried importing all from my contact list. Entered both with the car running and with only the accessories turned on. The contact list was gone by the next time I started the car. Manually entering seems to last at least a day or two. Still loving the car though!

Old 07-18-2013, 12:42 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Day five

OK it has been five days. Last Saturday I put in my speed dail numbers and as of lunch time they are still there. Go figure.

Old 07-25-2013, 06:49 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Got seven days before I lost the inputed speed dail numbers.

Come on Honda, fix this problem.

Quick Reply: 2013 Accord loses speed dial list