Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Need Help Removing 2013 Accord Door Panels

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Need Help Removing 2013 Accord Door Panels

Could use some help removing the door panels on a 2013 4 door accord. If anyone has diagrams or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

There are numerous videos on door panel removal at youtube. The following was latest model I found.

Your's is likely similar, but I would suggest purchasing a shop manual to get the correct procedure. This will save cost of replacing a door panel if you damage your existing panel. It will also provide a valuable reference for future jobs.

good luck

Old 04-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Thanks I appreciate the response. I know how to remove a door panel so to speak I am wondering if someone knows how to remove the panels on the 2013 accord 4 door so I do not have to buy a shop manual.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Newest Of Newbies

I actually figured them out really easy. Using trim tools, though you could probably get away with fingers and screwdrivers. Anyway pry off tweeter cover/tweeter, this is held on by a button. There is a simple connector, unplug it. The door handle has a little cover behind the chrome lever handle itself. At the top you will see a notch, use a tool and this comes off easily. Stick your tool in the slot and slightly put downward. this exposes two phillips screws. Take them out. Use your trim tool to pry up the window and door switch panel. Unplug the switches. This will expose the last screw, remove it. Start with the bottom of the door towards the rear and insert a trim tool, and pull the panel towards you. there are three buttons you will see them they are green. work you way towards the front. now grab the panel and pull the sides towards you and up. the panel pops right off. the light in the door twists and the bulb comes out on the wire still. There are three silver screws around the handle on the inside of the panel. Unscrew them and pull it back through the door, you can remove it completely but i left them. there are twowhite connectors holding your wire looms to the door pull straight out on them. Bam, you're done.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the response!

they make nylon trim tools that won't marr or damage factory panels and surfaces.

when prying at a clip, a panel tool that goes on both sides of the clip will prevent damage.

Old 04-09-2019, 04:44 PM

Thanks guys. New member here. Got two fifteens in the trunk and blew my door speakers. Lol.