Do-It-Yourself Section This section is for requests for DIY help, not for general technical advice.

Cause of sticking heater temperature control

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Default RE: Cause of sticking heater temperature control

What would be nice would be, as you suggested in an earlier post, to have photos to accompany the steps of the job.I could have killed two birds (blower motor replacement and testing, and flapper troubleshoot and repair) with one stone, but although I like the HAF very much, I don't like it enough to go through the job again just to take photos! (Like I've said on more than a couple of occasions, people should take and postmore photos of the various jobs they perform after getting advice on them here on the HAF. That would be a tremendous aid to others and probably the site would be much more popular as a result.)

However, even though there are no photos of this job, I'm sure our car is not alone with this nag of aproblem, so I thinkthere should at leastbe some mention ofit in a prominent place.

(Literally every time I operate that slider I'm reminded of what we had to go through for years without being able to use it. My overallattitude toward the car changed remakably after I finally got it fixed.)