Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

which one

Old 09-28-2009, 12:18 AM

I'm not an expert on swaps, but if you're talking about the F20B from the SiR Torneo that makes 200Hp, I would go with that. I remember hearing though, that all F20B engines are just labeled "F20B," even though they are classified all the way through "F20B7"

This link has all the listed engine codes... my only problem with it is they are listed with kW output not Hp.

http://www.hondagranturismo.it/artic...ici_motore.pdf

If you can really source the true F20B engine though, I would totally go with that, I have wanted to swap that engine myself for a long time, but haven't had the money, or a reliable source.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:58 PM

I may as well hijack since it's been a little while. I was thinking of getting the H22A to drop in a 5th gen. Is there a tutorial or some kind of how to guide for the shade tree mechanic? Should I even try this without an engine crane/jack?

To the OP, I don't know much about the F20 engine, I would personally go with the one that has the most aftermarket support. Based oin other posts, it sounds like a rare engine.
Rare engine = expensive parts