Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

Stupid question i know(im new to honda's)

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by g22cd5
Jimblake you have a couple thousand post you know where I’m coming from...I’m sure this isn’t your 1st pony ride.
I know exactly where you're coming from. But I think it's a better forum when we can help each other without getting annoyed at someone who doesn't know as much as you. There's plenty of other forums that thrive on insults & flame-wars.

Searching doesn't always help when you just need a little help on the real basic terminology. It's not like he's never opened the hood of a car before; just never a Honda hood.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Supper Moderator

I’m really not trying to flam/bash ect. I’m just trying to get them to help them self’s. But I see were your coming from. I'll calm down a bit. My bad.

Originally Posted by stretch1320
to be honest i didnt even notice the "sticky" untill you mentioned it, im completely new to all of this so cut me some slack. ivebeen into chevys/ hotrods my entire life until i came to own my honda and now im obsessed with them. as for the forum thing im new to that too, i actually did look around on google to try and figure it out for my self but had no luck/knowledge what to look for, which would be why i said "IM NEW"
thanks have a nice day
Sorry to get on to your harshly. Iv just been telling the same info in diff. threads for the last week and it aggravates me. Don't take it personally allot of my post lately I have been getting onto ppl. Just search for like 30min and if you can't find it then start a thread ya know?...try this site it's only for cb7s (90-93 accords) not all types of accords... www.cb7tuner.com
An yes hondas are f-in additive also you DO have a f22a4 in your 91 ex.

Originally Posted by stretch1320
that is exactly the kind of info i was looking for! after actually figuring out where to do some research im pretty positive its an f22a4, its pretty damn fast already, hits 120 like nothin
Just FYI everything that "clutch" told you on page one I already gave you ALL and more of that info...here is that link again.

If you have 2k drop a whole h22 swap.
http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30017
spend the extra money and get the LSD tranny.

If you want a 150-160hp f22 hear is a good starter.
https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/for...413#post193413
Read the 2nd page post #14 and click on that link and read it.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:56 AM
Newest Of Newbies

I’m really not trying to flam/bash ect. I’m just trying to get them to help them self’s. But I see were your coming from. I'll calm down a bit. My bad.

Sorry to get on to your harshly. Iv just been telling the same info in diff. threads for the last week and it aggravates me. Don't take it personally allot of my post lately I have been getting onto ppl. Just search for like 30min and if you can't find it then start a thread ya know?...try this site it's only for cb7s (90-93 accords) not all types of accords... www.cb7tuner.com
An yes hondas are f-in additive also you DO have a f22a4 in your 91 ex.

Just FYI everything that "clutch" told you on page one I already gave you ALL and more of that info...here is that link again.
its all good i totally understand how frustrating it can be, i knew i was gunna catch some kind of **** for that question lol but i appreciate all the help

Old 01-30-2010, 09:11 AM
Supper Moderator

It's cool dude. I get p*ssed easy sometimes. Let me know what and how everything turns out. I love to see other ppl getin into the cb7 and their projects.