General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04 accord brake and alarm problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 02:57 PM
frank
Unregistered
Default 04 accord brake and alarm problems

i have a 04 accord exl love the car but have problems the car since new has the most sensitive abs i have ever driven it will kick in the abs at the first stop sign each morning this is a slightly downhill stop on dry pavement at roughly 15 mph coming to a slow stop and it shakes the steering wheel enough that you cannot hold your coffee until after the first stop ??? and after the first stop it wont happen again unless the car sits for a long time this happens wet or dry the car has never been left out overnight is excellent cond 45000 miles and this has happened since new the dealer can not find any problems ????> driveing me crazy also now when you set the factory alarm the horn honk is not as loud as it always was and if you set the alarm with the window down you can reach in unlock door and it wont go off every time but will sometimes ??? another thing that made curious was that the front brakes are like new and the rears had to be replaced at 43000 ??? please help me also any suggestions on things that can be done to ward off future probs with any part of the car would be great thanks for any help frank