General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

83 Accord details

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Default 83 Accord details

Hey folks. New user here, wasn't sure where to ask this but it's quick and simple.

I'm looking at buying an 83 Accord liftback off Craigslist, specifically this one. I'm trying to figure out: do these *have* a back seat at all? I've been googling for hours and I just can't find anything that shows a picture of the rear half of the interior or discusses the interior at all unless it's about the four-door. This listing says everything's stripped behind the front seat, which is fine. If I can get it all from a junkyard I'm happy, I just want to know if there's even a rear seat available or if it's all cargo space back there.

Thanks, everyone.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

Never heard of an accord that was only a 2-seater. No way to be certain but go take a look. You should be able tosee the seat anchors, seat belt anchors, etc.

It may be difficult to find used parts for a car this old. I checked car-part.com for availabilty of rear seats and there are a few.

good luck

Old 11-08-2010, 12:14 AM

Thank you for the response, I decided to go check out the car... and bought it! It did have seats - at least, it did *once*. The seats are missing out of this one but it's obvious where they attached. The '83 is *way* more comfortable than I expected! It has some... issues, but I'm pretty sure I can work them out.

Thanks a lot!

Old 11-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Administrator
Talking Hello New Member

Originally Posted by Disinclined Plane
Hey folks. New user here, wasn't sure where to ask this but it's quick and simple.

I'm looking at buying an 83 Accord liftback off Craigslist, specifically this one. I'm trying to figure out: do these *have* a back seat at all? I've been googling for hours and I just can't find anything that shows a picture of the rear half of the interior or discusses the interior at all unless it's about the four-door. This listing says everything's stripped behind the front seat, which is fine. If I can get it all from a junkyard I'm happy, I just want to know if there's even a rear seat available or if it's all cargo space back there.

Thanks, everyone.
Welcome To The HAF..Hit the link..it's worth watching..turn up your speakers 1st.

Thank You.
WheelBrokerAng
http://www.youtube.com/v/RBfTQK5mPe8...dded&version=3