General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this brake pad problem?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 09:34 AM
Default Is this brake pad problem?

sometimes when I operate the brake, it makes some noise such as two metals are scratching each other. can you guess what this problem is??

Old 04-24-2006, 09:54 AM
Default RE: Is this brake pad problem?

Sounds like the pads. Try to determine where it is coming from and pull the wheel to find out.

Old 04-24-2006, 12:25 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: hyungwou85

sometimes when I operate the brake, it makes some noise such as two metals are scratching each other. can you guess what this problem is??
I feel that you should have checked the brakes before even posting here and asking such a silly question, no offense my friend,, but on the heading you wonder if it is a brake problem, you hear the noise when you apply the brakes and then you want us to GUESS.. ??
would it be a lot better if you could have done a visual inspection of the brakes first since it is what you suspected anyways ? that's what everyone is going to suggest pull the wheels and chk the brakes and rotors.

Old 04-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Administrator

You answered your own question there sport, think about what you said and you'll see your own answer...when you take it apart and you see what your gonna see then ask that question again unless you know about brakes...
WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Administrator

Good suggestion there DesertHonda as usual you got your subject to thinking ...we hope..
Are you going to be a regular contributor to our New Forum? We are all looking forward to you joining Myself, LightShow and of course MrNasty

What say you? are you in??
WheelBrokerAng [sm=type.gif]

ORIGINAL: deserthonda

I feel that you should have checked the brakes before even posting here and asking such a silly question, no offense my friend,, but on the heading you wonder if it is a brake problem, you hear the noise when you apply the brakes and then you want us to GUESS.. ??
would it be a lot better if you could have done a visual inspection of the brakes first since it is what you suspected anyways ? that's what everyone is going to suggest pull the wheels and chk the brakes and rotors.

Old 04-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

sure ,,count me in,,
it will be a pleasure to join you guys ,,i will help as much a i can,,

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

Good suggestion there DesertHonda as usual you got your subject to thinking ...we hope..
Are you going to be a regular contributor to our New Forum? We are all looking forward to you joining Myself, LightShow and of course MrNasty

What say you? are you in??
WheelBrokerAng [sm=type.gif]

ORIGINAL: deserthonda