General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey hows it going, I could use some expertise.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 08:47 PM
DannyGator
Unregistered
Arrow Hey hows it going, I could use some expertise.

First off whats up, my name is danny, thanks for allowing me to use the forums.

Now to business. I am going to buy a 92 civic within the next week I want to make it as JDM as possible, and I would like to know what mods I can do to it, and what mods you highly reccomend. Im not a millionaire, but I am coming off of a tour in iraq so i have money. please point me in the right direction of what i need and what to look for please, and ty.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome newbie!

We can probably help with some questions, but also check out hondacivicforum.com where they're probably more familiar with Civics.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:09 PM

Engine swap! go with the K series, and loose some weight, get rid of seats, jacks, spares....I hope the 92 civic is a hatch. If you are thinking more along the lines of visual only, then Sports Compact (magazine, but also on the web) is doing the same thing to an older civic, taking a USDM civic converting it to full JDM. Very detailed info on there, they pay attention to small stuff like all the rubber gaskets around the doors windows, etc...very good info....check it out