General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ineed serious help.

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Lhertzog
Unregistered
Default Ineed serious help.

Bought a 1991 honda accord lx 2.2l 5speed from a guy in the area. The horn doesnt work I need a wiring diagram. He put an aftermarket steering wheel in and i need to see how its wired there. Also the hazard switch works fine. when you put the left turn signal on the lights blink fast. When i put the right side on the lights dont come on at all. Also he had an alarm in it the power windows worked fine. Now i took the alarm out and the windows dont wanna work. Also does someone have any links for wiring diagrams so i can see. Please help.

Luke

Old 04-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Ineed serious help.

in our DIY section ,,there is a link to download manuals ,, top of the page

Old 04-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Lhertzog
Unregistered
Default RE: Ineed serious help.

Ok so i fixed the windows. there was a fuse not even in a fuse slot for it. I cant find the wiring diagram of the horn. is there anyway someone can take a picture of that. Also i checked all the fuses again for the turn signals which im still stumped on the hazards work fine. left turn signal blinks really fast. Right turn signals dont even work. could it be a bad turnsignal switch or the turn signal/hazard relay. Also i heard something about a fuse panal on the pass. side for 91 accords. I cant find it anywhere.

Please help thank you.

Luke