General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Lights out in climate control panel

Old 04-20-2011, 09:07 PM
S-F
Default Lights out in climate control panel

I have a 94 wagon which I just got. After 8 years with a Civic I went back to the Accord. Any way, the buttons for the AC and the fresh air/recirculate don't illuminate when the lights are on. The indicator lights work though. I took a quick browse through the manual and there seems to be no way to replace the bulbs in there. Anyone have any insights? Also my AC doesn't seem to be working. I haven't had enough time to inspect it yet. It might just need to be charged but it could be more complicated. Maybe there is a relation between the two problems?

Thanks guys. I'm glad to have an Accord again. And I'm glad I found this forum! Thanks for having me.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by S-F
I have a 94 wagon which I just got. After 8 years with a Civic I went back to the Accord. Any way, the buttons for the AC and the fresh air/recirculate don't illuminate when the lights are on. The indicator lights work though. I took a quick browse through the manual and there seems to be no way to replace the bulbs in there. Anyone have any insights? Also my AC doesn't seem to be working. I haven't had enough time to inspect it yet. It might just need to be charged but it could be more complicated. Maybe there is a relation between the two problems?

Thanks guys. I'm glad to have an Accord again. And I'm glad I found this forum! Thanks for having me.
iv seen such problem in another vehicle type. and it was a fuse. have you checked all the fuses? your manual should tell you which fuse is for what. at least the fuses are simple enough to check.