General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

numerous problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 05:44 PM
torretto5gh22a
Unregistered
Default numerous problems

i own a 95 accord lx 4 door car with a 96 prelude h22a swap and the check engine light came on the other night and i couldnt find the datalink connector. the haynes manual showed theres a connector under the glove box and take a wire to short it out and check the light to see how many times it blinks. well i did that and it blinked long time once and short time once (ex 11) and then long blink 5 times and short blink one time (51) and it doesnt have any of those codes listed. my SRS light is always on while driving and it was the SRS light that flashed while tryin to get the codes. another problem is my windshield wipers. the dont park on the bottom of the windshield they stop i nthe middle of the whindshield. i figured it might be something as simple as just taking the arms off and placing them on the bottom and then i turned on the switch and they just stopped in the middle of the windshield again. so if anyone knows alot about these swaps and/or problems please let me know.
thanks
RJ