General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

P0219 Engine Overspeed Code & Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 01:27 AM
Administrator
Default RE: P0219 Engine Overspeed Code & Warranty

LET'S KEEP THIS ON A CIVIL LEVEL GUYS SO THAT WE CAN MAINTAIN OUR GOOD REPORE WITH EACH OTHER AS USUAL...IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A MEMBERS POSTINGS AND WORDING THEN I WILL EXPECT THAT IF YOU WANT TO CALL HIM A DONKEYS BUTT THAT YOU KEEP IT IN THE P.M. MODE AMONGEST YOURSELFS..

IT'S ALRIGHT TO GIVE YOUR OPINIONS IN THE FORUMS AS LONG AS WE REMEMBER TO KEEP IT ON A CIVIL LEVEL..

I hope all of you who read these words will gain some small benefit from them!

WheelBrokerAng[sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 06-20-2006, 04:58 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: P0219 Engine Overspeed Code & Warranty

GUYS , GUYS GUYS,,
One things that we will not tolerate in this forum is to have a member put another member down or insult his intelligence..We all make mistakes and wish we took it back but once it is done , it is too late ..
What sets HAF apart from other forums is the respect that all the members show toward one another and WE WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY ..
I personally and i am sure i can speak for other MODS ,will not sit around and let a member bash another member ,,.. THAT'S UNEXCEPTABLE...

What he did to his friend car was not very responsible but by now i am sure he knows it ,,, so there is no need to pour salt on an open cut ..

the guy is here for advices .. so lets give him some..

As for the rev limiter,, it you are fully open throttle and accidentely misshift, ( to a lower gear) it could cause engine problems .Although i have never seen that happen . And it is hard to argue with the facts that Honda has the freeze data..
As for the misfire codes, once you reach the set rpm of the rev limiter, the engine will start flutter, ecu will take this signal as a misfire thus the codes ..

At this point i do not know what is the best advice to give you,,Obviousely if you are a respensible person and a good friend you need to pay to fix your friend car ..