General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 07:48 AM
shredoption
Unregistered
Default What would you do?

I have an '01 EX 5-speed that was in a collision a few weeks ago. My brother only had liability insurance on it so we are out of a decent bit of money. My question is what should I do with it now? I do not have the time or money to deal with it and would like to see it moved. I want to get a fair price for it but figure the only people who would have an idea of what a fair price on this would be you guys. I have pictures of the damage I was looking at it and it looks like it is totaled. We haven't told our insurance about it so it still has a clear title.

http://img27.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=accord016.jpg

The motor and transmission are fine, and the car is driveable last we checked, but it has been sitting a few weeks. It has around 180k on it and I would say the vehicle itself is in average shape. The right rear quarter panel and rear trunk lid have some dents in it. I think somebody would find this to be either a great project car, or a donor car for some other purpose.

Last edited by shredoption; 07-01-2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Photos