General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WIND NOISE

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Unregistered
Default WIND NOISE

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new on this forum. I bought my first Honda a couple months ago. '05 Accord EX V6. It's actually my first Japanese car ever. It's a great car and I love driving it. I have heard some many good things about Hondas and how reliable they are and to be honest out of off the Japanese makers I rate Honda number 1.

This is the question I have to other Honda owners. Does anyone have the problem of wind noise around the driver or passenger doors? I have noticed that the wind noise is quite apparent. I had a friend in the car this past weekend and he was amazed at how noticeable that was.

I find this issue unacceptable. This problem should not be there. I just hope it is a problem and not something that everyone just has to deal with due to poor design. I went over the 2005 Accord brochure a number of times. I noticed how the writing praised the workmanship, quality and design on the car. Having this wind noise is ridiculous.

Please let me know if any of you guys have noticed this as well. I will start by contacting the dealer on this. I hope I can get it resolved without any escalations.

Thanks

Old 03-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Unregistered
Default RE: WIND NOISE

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about guys?

I checked out some threads on Edmunds and noticed a number of people complaining about wind noise coming from the front doors.
This is a Honda only forum. Hasn't anyone come up to this problem? Hasn't anyone solved this problem?

Any feedback?

Thx

Old 05-11-2005, 12:59 PM

yes , check the space between the side mirrors. those do such noise sometimes

Old 07-07-2005, 04:01 AM

yes i have the same problem...
i have 04 honda accord sedan.. and i hear a leakage on the front passenger's door..
went to the dealership numerous times but didn't get fixed....
sorry that i can't be any help

Old 08-17-2005, 07:18 PM
rc727
Unregistered

Unfortunately, it is a design problem.

There is a spray the dealer will have that will lesson the problem for a period of time.