New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default new member

hello HAF members my name is solo been a honda accord owner & lover for a long time. used this forum alot for info. you guys are very helpful but it's time for me to join & ask questions cuz i've exhausted all my options & i need to talk to ppl just like me (accord enthusiasts) about specifics. i'm hoping that you guys can help me make up my mind as to what i should do next.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:02 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Thumbs down silence

way to make a person feel welcome to this forum. introduced myself in this thread & nothing, then posted a question about a swap in engine & internals still no reply. i expected more from ppl who like accords as much as i do.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Almost A Senior Member

Sorry to hear about your experience here so far. Not sure why nothing has received replies but I assure you people here love accords as much as you do. I've had a lot of help from this forum so I hope you didn't get the wrong impression.

Old 06-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Administrator
Exclamation Hello New Member NEW Member...Simmer Down

Originally Posted by ACCORDing to me
hello HAF members my name is solo been a honda accord owner & lover for a long time. used this forum alot for info. you guys are very helpful but it's time for me to join & ask questions cuz i've exhausted all my options & i need to talk to ppl just like me (accord enthusiasts) about specifics. i'm hoping that you guys can help me make up my mind as to what i should do next.

You'll get answers over there when someone reads your problem..but don't get down on our (your) forum so quickly.

WheelBrokerAng

Old 06-22-2012, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by ACCORDing to me
way to make a person feel welcome to this forum. introduced myself in this thread & nothing, then posted a question about a swap in engine & internals still no reply. i expected more from ppl who like accords as much as i do.
Welcome! As wheelbroker said, don't get down on this forum from a lack of response- some of us aren't on here everyday. I, for one, log in maybe 2-3 times a week.

I have only been a member for a few weeks, but I've noticed that the more detailed your post, the more likely you are to get a response. Even a more basic question- what year and model of Accord do you have?

Old 06-22-2012, 09:40 AM
Newest Of Newbies

thanx for the response guys. felt a lil unwelcome with all the reads & no reply. @ derekwildstar i own a 94 accord dx sedan currently undergoing an h23a1 swap which i'm doin on my own (not a real mechanic) but i'm learning.