New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Want to be a new used Honda Accord owner.. what years are best and what to look for?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Default RE: Want to be a new used Honda Accord owner.. what years are best and what to look for?

Well that's good to know I got the more reliable one! I thought it was really good deal as well for the miles and condition. It's really like new this car. It is a auto. I think that ABS noise is what made her sell cheap. She was out in the country in the middle of no mans land as well. So I'm sure most of those miles were put on in the country roads and highways getting to work. I getherhome tomorrow afternoon I can't wait toenjoy my new Honda!

Old 05-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Default RE: Want to be a new used Honda Accord owner.. what years are best and what to look for?

Oh the pics are gone already! Shesh. The husband told me he would pull them down later tonight after I gave him the money for the car. We are doing the title work in the morning when I have someone to drive me there. I'll up load them on my server now and post

Old 05-16-2008, 08:47 PM

Go here for pics! http://www.flickr.com/photos/phillyturbosix/

Old 05-16-2008, 09:03 PM

Looks mighty pretty, Sounds like you got a heck of a deal..Have fun with it..Love the color...