PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

17" Rims and Tires , 4-Lug, Full Set

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 05:12 PM
TJH
Newest Of Newbies
Default 17" Rims and Tires , 4-Lug, Full Set

I have these for sale in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Zip 70806). Price:$500

I will copy and paste from my Craigslist Ad below. Buyer pays shipping, or arranges pickup.

See Attached photos at end of post.

Thanks For Looking.

The lugs are 4x114.3, The most common 4-Lug style. I sold my '96 Accord and don't need these rims anymore. This wheel and tire set (of 4) originally costed me $1,400 and they were worth every penny.

I am selling the whole 1,400 dollar set of rims and tires for only $500 or trade for 5-Lug rims.

Borbet is a German company that specializes in making racing wheels for Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. This wheel and tire combination only weights 41 pounds together. Which translates into Better acceleration and gas milage, shorter braking, and quicker lateral changes when driving. The Tires are General Exclaim UHP (205/40 ZR 17, 84W) Extra Load Capacity. Each Tire is rated to carry up to 1,102 pounds and go up to 168 mph. Switching to these tires from the stock tires was a substantial upgrade, especially in the rain, there is a noticeable difference in traction, agility, and quietness. They are classified as summer tires, perfect for Louisiana rain, with big water channels that drastically reduce the chance of Hydroplaning or losing grip - It is a noticeable difference.

These Wheels and tires are used and have visible signs of normal wear and tear concerning the edges of the rims and the tires' tread. The tires are almost half-way through there tread-life with about two or three years left on them. and the Wheels have scratches and chips in some places on the edges. Three of the rims have very few scratches and one of them has some curb-rash around half of the outer most rim of the wheel (not spokes). Pretty minimal damage for used wheels, but still in PERFECT working order, with no dents, warps, defects or rust, only some small topical scratches that could be touched up, see photos. Includes all center caps.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/brand...rbet&tab=about

The Rims were purchased from TireRack.com four years ago. They have been stacked in my garage for the last two years. The rims alone totaled $1000, (about 250 each rim only).

The Tires were also purchased from TireRack.com for about $400 (after shipping). I had them rebalanced about a year before I sold the car these came off of, I think it was something like 10 bucks a tire.

Please PM or post any questions you may have. Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails 17" Rims and Tires , 4-Lug, Full Set-dsc09103-2.jpg   17" Rims and Tires , 4-Lug, Full Set-dsc09102-2.jpg   17" Rims and Tires , 4-Lug, Full Set-dsc09129-2.jpg   17" Rims and Tires , 4-Lug, Full Set-dsc09101-2.jpg  

Last edited by TJH; 11-22-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:13 AM
TJH
Newest Of Newbies

Lowered price to $500.

Anyone interested?

They are painted bright silver, One color.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:51 AM
Administrator
Talking ** Hi Member **

Good post with good pictures. Thank you for putting them in there the correct way..

Good Selling .

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails 17" Rims and Tires , 4-Lug, Full Set-louisiana.jpg  
Old 12-20-2013, 05:35 PM
Administrator
Question Hello Member

Originally Posted by TJH
I have these for sale in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Zip 70806). Price:$500

I will copy and paste from my Craigslist Ad below. Buyer pays shipping, or arranges pickup.

See Attached photos at end of post.

Thanks For Looking.

The lugs are 4x114.3, The most common 4-Lug style. I sold my '96 Accord and don't need these rims anymore. This wheel and tire set (of 4) originally costed me $1,400 and they were worth every penny.

I am selling the whole 1,400 dollar set of rims and tires for only $500 or trade for 5-Lug rims.

Borbet is a German company that specializes in making racing wheels for Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. This wheel and tire combination only weights 41 pounds together. Which translates into Better acceleration and gas milage, shorter braking, and quicker lateral changes when driving. The Tires are General Exclaim UHP (205/40 ZR 17, 84W) Extra Load Capacity. Each Tire is rated to carry up to 1,102 pounds and go up to 168 mph. Switching to these tires from the stock tires was a substantial upgrade, especially in the rain, there is a noticeable difference in traction, agility, and quietness. They are classified as summer tires, perfect for Louisiana rain, with big water channels that drastically reduce the chance of Hydroplaning or losing grip - It is a noticeable difference.

These Wheels and tires are used and have visible signs of normal wear and tear concerning the edges of the rims and the tires' tread. The tires are almost half-way through there tread-life with about two or three years left on them. and the Wheels have scratches and chips in some places on the edges. Three of the rims have very few scratches and one of them has some curb-rash around half of the outer most rim of the wheel (not spokes). Pretty minimal damage for used wheels, but still in PERFECT working order, with no dents, warps, defects or rust, only some small topical scratches that could be touched up, see photos. Includes all center caps.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/brand...rbet&tab=about

The Rims were purchased from TireRack.com four years ago. They have been stacked in my garage for the last two years. The rims alone totaled $1000, (about 250 each rim only).

The Tires were also purchased from TireRack.com for about $400 (after shipping). I had them rebalanced about a year before I sold the car these came off of, I think it was something like 10 bucks a tire.

Please PM or post any questions you may have. Thank you.
Do you still have these for Sale ?

Attached Thumbnails 17" Rims and Tires , 4-Lug, Full Set-xmasimages20.jpg  
Old 12-23-2013, 10:47 PM
TJH
Newest Of Newbies

Yes, they are still stacked in my garage with bath towels between each one, just gathering dust.
It's difficult to come down from $500.

I'm surprised how little response this Listing has gotten. Maybe I should give eBay a chance.

I'm Happy to deliver in and around Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana.

Old 12-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Go onto facebook and start up a Virtual Garage Sale Site..they are working all over the land..I'm selling things on 2 of them..
Works well locally and it keeps you from getting ripped off .