Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

OBD2 ecu extended parameter ID's (PIDs) for fuel level

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default OBD2 ecu extended parameter ID's (PIDs) for fuel level

If you don't know what the title means, this probably is not a question for you, lol. I have a bluetooth ELM327 connector that I uses to wirelessly connect my car to my laptop, and my android phone with the app TORQUE. If you have some android device, you gotta check that out. Anyway... it allows me to ADD new PIDs for reading certain info from the ecu. Just about all the ones that came with the app work well, including MPG, RPM, CEL codes with resetting feature, etc etc... but the display readout for fuel level comes up not available. Soon after buying the app, I found out that it was fairly new and most of the PIDs on there were general and not working 100% with all foreign cars yet. Soooo.. if I found out if I get the right PIDs for fule level specific for the 98 honda accord - I can then add the hex value in myself to get a proper readout Maybe somebody from a dealership can chime in here, because I have searched and searched and can't really find any extended PID values for hondas. I wouldn't even call them "extended" because they should be readily available considering the fuel level isn't really too in depth or elaborate of info for an OBD2 ecu. Any input here will be greatly appreciated.. thanks

Last edited by 98accordman; 11-25-2010 at 10:32 AM.