Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

stupid question

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: stupid question

ORIGINAL: falkore24

I didn't know that they only do NA ..... I thought that they made turbo camshafts also. They do B, C, K and F series motors.

www.todaracing.com - just one look at their site tells you they only do N/A

Old 11-26-2007, 06:17 PM
pakipower
Unregistered

wow i just finished reading the g23 stuff on honda tech, waiting for a responce there, but wow seems like a fun project, i think way better then going and swapping in a hole h22, i mean that was the head swap info i was looking for !! just looking for a bit more info before i start buying stuff

Old 11-27-2007, 09:56 AM

ORIGINAL: BlkCurrantKord

ORIGINAL: falkore24

I didn't know that they only do NA ..... I thought that they made turbo camshafts also. They do B, C, K and F series motors.

www.todaracing.com - just one look at their site tells you they only do N/A
... because they don't specify turbo stuff? I agree after looking into it further, but it doesn't actually say N/A only anywhere that I looked.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:11 AM

Click here and scroll down to 2001: http://todaracingusa.com/history

[ul][*]F3 TODA Racing Team (Driver: Hirokazuya Nagaya), 8th in the All Japan F3 Championship.[*]All Japan GT Championship series class GT300 tuner's title. TODA Power proves to be not only the power to have, but the depth of it's ability to both supply and develop N.A. and turbo engines to a number of teams. [/ul]
Other than that I saw nothing about either NA or turbo

Old 11-27-2007, 11:21 AM

Ugh...regardless of whether it says it or not, Toda Racing has never and will never have anything for a turbo application.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:09 PM

I bet they supply them to race teams (custom) but I doubt they offer Turbo cams to the general public or mass produce them at this point.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:01 PM

Let this discussion be a lesson to pakipower. With the title of this thread, anyone can jack this thread and nobody would even realize the original discussion since we're already on the second page ...... next time, make the title have something to do with the discussion ..... better yet, how about an actual title for the discussion!

...... then, when you figured out a good title, search for it before you post to see that it's probably already been covered.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:57 PM

Well, I don't think many of us more experienced members care too much about jacking the thread since the original topic has been covered a bajillion gajillion times. The thread wouldn't exhist if the author had used the search function.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:18 PM

I haven't seen the headswap covered that many times in here... except once I recall a fairly extensive thread about it that linked to another site and gave all sorts of photos etc...

Old 11-27-2007, 02:48 PM

i've actually been looking for that thread and can't find it... this is the 3rd day looking for it... would u plz give me the link so i can read and watch the pic? thanxs and im sorry to ask... i truely couldn't find it!

Quick Reply: stupid question