Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

stupid question

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Default RE: stupid question

I thik it's a little too late for a disclaimer. The damage has already been done[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 11-29-2007, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

Hey ...... I represent that!!!! A can be clean! In amstrdam they get tested like twice a year ...... I wonder what they do if you fail?!? ..... arrested for being a DIRTY

Aww.... man!!! Can we use hooker since they make headers?
Ang, a ruling on this please!

Nate, the Smart Shops are where the shrooms are from what I hear .... I'd like to go, but the friends that actually could go with me wouldn't want to see anything besides the coffee shops!!! I'm not saying that I wouldn't enjoy them, but I also want to see the other attractions as well.
They are usually across the street from each other anyway.... I walked into one of those shops just to see if it was true (you know how stories are...) and the stories that I've heard didn't live up to what I saw. Soda style glass front refrigerators with shrooms commercially packaged/labled by type, pills lined up in a table with a glass top like a jewelery store and their name underneath them, and an amazing amount of lots of other things.... I know americans could never handle something like that. I honestly didn't partake in any of that since I had a flight and the idea of "trippin" in europe doesn't sound that appealing to me (not to mention the military looks down on that sort of thing...*L*)

Old 11-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

I am absolutely NOT recommending any trying of "stuff" by any means. I guess this kind of got out of hand.
I know ur not... just saying that i rather learn from u guy's mistakes! lol... j/k

Old 11-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

No way dude ...... you can be prepared by hearing our bad experiances, but you have to have some of your own, that's life!!!!

Oh yeah ..... btw ---- girls that are not emotionally stable (that's most of them) should not trip on shrooms. ---- there ya go Kevin

Old 11-30-2007, 01:17 PM

Oh yeah ..... btw ---- girls that are not emotionally stable (that's most of them) should not trip on shrooms. ---- there ya go Kevin
HAHA! You got that right bud! I've seen my share of girls who could not handle it!