General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

93 accord wagon 5sp injector issues

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by Delsolen93
ok cool but how am i suppose to know what voltages are if test light is recommended for these test to be done ? Appreciated for your time and help.
ok so everything checjedchecked out except for a7 a8 which i checked with unplugged from ecu with test light and didn't get anything from either but the rest including main relay test all check with power am i missing anything to check apologize for time taken,as was having issues with my son and his school.

Old 11-07-2020, 11:12 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by Delsolen93
ok so everything checjedchecked out except for a7 a8 which i checked with unplugged from ecu with test light and didn't get anything from either but the rest including main relay test all check with power am i missing anything to check apologize for time taken,as was having issues with my son and his school.
ooooh my bad ignore that post just now seen who it was that issued this and know where your at with any help thanks though.

Old 11-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator

I was getting frustrated with your replies from my earlier posts, because you weren't directly answering my questions. I am still reading this thread and want to help you fix the issue.

From your first post, you said that you used a noid light, but never said if the noid light was working. In post 1 you said the injectors were not pulsing, so I assumed your noid light test didn't flash and my suggestions were based on the injectors not opening. Then in post 9, you said the noid light flashed. Please let me know yes or no, did the the noid light flash when you try to start the car when it is plugged into the injector connector?

Old 11-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Ground location problem

Has anyone ever had issues with ground location for engine harness ? Seems like if i play with ground for engine harness by touching certain locations with it i get different responses, ive cleaned and sanded and cleaned factory location with no change even if wiggled or played with but if i move to a different place it seems at times i get responses from certain locations ?

Old 11-12-2020, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Decades ago I had a problem like that with flaky wiring. In my case, it turned out to be a ground wire that was corroded & broken in the middle, inside the insulation. It would make contact or lose contact when I touched different things. It was a real nightmare to figure it out, but once I found where it was it was very easy to splice in a replacement for that wire.

One of those stupid things where the diagnosis takes 100 hours and the fix takes 3 minutes.

Old 11-24-2020, 04:29 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by PAhonda
I was getting frustrated with your replies from my earlier posts, because you weren't directly answering my questions. I am still reading this thread and want to help you fix the issue.

From your first post, you said that you used a noid light, but never said if the noid light was working. In post 1 you said the injectors were not pulsing, so I assumed your noid light test didn't flash and my suggestions were based on the injectors not opening. Then in post 9, you said the noid light flashed. Please let me know yes or no, did the the noid light flash when you try to start the car when it is plugged into the injector connector?
Yes it flashes when pluged in injector plug, yes have tried 4 different ecu's from very cars being used in, its come down to ground issue for engine harness and or possibly my ignition switch on backside of key drum gonna try to hit junkyard before purchasing new to know for sure if its the issue but yes injectors are pulsating with noid light,will let you know outcome with ignition possibility,Thanksgiving is coming up so have given a rest but thanks for reply. Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving.