General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

94 Accord Dual cooling fan question ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 12:41 PM
kruzer
Unregistered
Default 94 Accord Dual cooling fan question ?

I read a bunch of the post for cooling issues and none fit my problem. 4cyl. has over heating problems. I found a small pin hole in the lower rad hose. checked the thermostat and it was stuck open. Okay, changed thermostat yesterday and lower rad hose. What a pain. Had to pull entire radiator. Any way, When A/C is on the fan on the drivers side of the car comes on. I have never seen the right side fan run. Should this fan be on at all times? If yes or no which sensor controls this fan? OR could it be the cooling fan timer module? What would be the correct order to start trouble shooting? I have a DVM and do know how to use it.

Please help its my daughters car and I dont want her to think her dad has lost his touch..

Old 06-29-2005, 11:22 PM
kruzer
Unregistered
Default RE: 94 Accord Dual cooling fan question ?

Well guys thank for nothing.. Dad still hasent lost his touch. I guess the questions i asked were to hard for all of you part replacers. If you want to know the second cooling fan was not comming on. the sensor was good... Whats next? I know but you will have to learn for yourselves. I learned alot today and hope you do your homework when you have a problem. I solved mine....

Old 06-30-2005, 12:23 PM

Edit: I ddn't see that you found the problem and I had typed exactly what you found out that it was. You have to have a little patience when waiting for a reply on this board. There are also a few other honda messageboards out there that you can get help from too.

Old 07-01-2005, 02:05 PM

Kinda looks like dad HAS lost his touch.

One - Being in touch with people.

He/daughter may find that with their attitude, if they have another problem they want help with, they probably would do well not to post here.

Old 07-03-2005, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: kruzer

Well guys thank for nothing.. Dad still hasent lost his touch. I guess the questions i asked were to hard for all of you part replacers. If you want to know the second cooling fan was not comming on. the sensor was good... Whats next? I know but you will have to learn for yourselves. I learned alot today and hope you do your homework when you have a problem. I solved mine....

i actually think that the fan might not have been plugged in.... what a big problem solved... i am very patiant on this board... and the car may still overheat b/c the radiator might also be bad.... never know...