General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

problemas con honda accord97

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Unhappy problemas con honda accord97

hola me gustaria me ayudaran tengo un honda accord 97 el problema que tengo es cuando el carro esta en parking o en neutral las revoluciones se suben y se bajan ya le cambie el tps la computadora limpie los inyectores y no he resuelto el problema ademas el scaner no me detecta ninguna falla ni sensor malo alguien me podria decir donde pudira estar esta falla cambie el tps y el sensor map pero no he resuelto el problema me da la impresion que puede ser un problema electrico pero no estoy seguro y ya estoy cansado de estar lidiando con este problema sin poder resolverlo hay ocasiones que el carro trabaja normal lo apago y cuando lo vuelvo a encender se presenta de nuevo el fallon su ayuda por favor si alguien sabe o ha tenido un problema con este en su honda

Old 01-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Does any member speak the words above?
If so you can help him out..
Thanks

Old 01-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator

[quote=google translate]
Hi I would like to help me I have a honda accord 97 the problem I have is when the car is in park or neutral the revs are up and down and I changed the tps the computer clean injectors and I have not solved the problem besides the scanner I do not detect any failure or bad sensor could someone tell me where this is all your fault pudira change the tps and map sensor but I have not solved the problem gives me the impression that may be an electrical problem but am not sure and I'm tired of being dealing with this problem without being able to solve it there are chances that the car works normal when you turn it off and back on again presents fallon please help if anyone knows or has had a problem with it in his sling[\quote]

First, I'm going to move this to General Tech where it belongs.

Wilkava, look in the DIY section for instructions about cleaning & tightening your FITV.

Then also look for instructions about setting the BASE idle and forcing the car to re-learn the idle.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:58 PM

chequea la iacv valve sacala y la limpias no mojes el solenoide eso te resolvera el problema ya que nueva es cara