General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Replaced Clutch...Now Problems, Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 01:00 AM
95 Accord EXR
Unregistered
Default Replaced Clutch...Now Problems, Need Help

Hey Everyone, Im new here and googled forums until i found this one. I just replaced the clutch in my accord and after was all said and done i hear noises and my rpm hand jumps. To explain things further..

Noise, the noise is comming from the slave cylinder, i know this because when i put a little pressure on it it goes away. the sound is a squeeking sound. I put a little greese on ball on top of the slave cylinder, but it never helped just kept squeeking...... I was also thinking that it could be the bearing i had installed with the kit. Also if i press the clutch a little which moves the cylinder...and the bearing, the squeek goes away.

The RPM jumping, i can turn my car on and it idles fine, but sometimes when i leave it on for a min, literally 1min, it will jump between 1500 and 1000 rpms. Also, when i drive and push the clutch in it starts to jump, really pisses me off. I checked and triple checked all the wires and the vaccum hoses, but they were all fine. Now when i let the clutch out a little, just before it engages, the rpm hand is fine?? I dont know what the hell is going on.

Canany of you guys help? im at a loss and if i take apart that car once more ill crack. Thanks in advance!!!

Old 10-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Replaced Clutch...Now Problems, Need Help

did you bleed it when you worked on it?

Old 10-09-2006, 12:25 PM
95 Accord EXR
Unregistered
Default RE: Replaced Clutch...Now Problems, Need Help

Yeah I blead the clutch after all was said and done....7 f-ing times lol. I dont think it could be that.