HAF Help & Suggestion Center Need help with HAF? Ask. Have a suggestion to better HAF? Tell us here.

Random Fuel shut off......

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:32 PM
simplified
Unregistered
Default Random Fuel shut off......

HI, I have a 92 Honda Accord and the car starts up fine and runs for only about 45 secto 1 min. has spark and i thought it might be a pluged up fuel line. i changed the fuel filter and i also took the fuel line off of the injector bar and placed it in a bucket. i turned the key to on and it sprayed a good short burst of gas as i would think to prime the motor and then i tried turning the motor over and it sparyed again fine so i knew nothin was blocked but if i hook it back up it will still only run for about a min. so i also changed the fuel pump relay and it still did the same thing. i dont think its the pump because it sparys strong and just cuts of randomly for some reason. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Default RE: Random Fuel shut off......

once the pump in my prelude worked sometimes and didnt work others, but that was generally when i was starting the car, never had it cut out while it was running.....

maybe the feul regulator?