Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

700 HP: Truth, False, or Possible?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Default RE: 700 HP: Truth, False, or Possible?

I have a gas stove in my car that burns everything you throw in it. The more STUFF you throw in it the faster you go. It works wonders against a 4WD if you're car is 2WD, you get a better launch. I've heard of someone with two of these stoves and his car flew, unfortunately, he died. But his car made it to the finish line first.

Old 06-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

i thought this thread had an attachment! where is it!?

Old 07-10-2008, 03:40 AM

I'm still curious! I had to stalk a ram for 5 and half hours just to get some of its urine and it didn't do anything! Seriously! Lol, jk.

Actually, thanks a lot guys for all your help. It's been over a year since I read this thread and I have to say it's hilarious. I was pretty gullible back then. The Accord is my second car, a 91 Pontiac Grand Am being my first, and god I hated that thing. I really like my Accord. That guy that told me that load of BS, Blake, he's the one that got me into Accords. I can at least thank him for that. But, his car was mostly rice and everything that was done was usually half-assed. I have a thing about perfection. I couldn't do that. He sold me most of his so called performance **** for a rip off price. Spark plug wires? Okay so they were thicker. Big deal. This dude would try to talk me into thinking that if your SRS light is constantly on, that means it's working. I'm not that stupid! But back to the plugs and wires, thanks to you guys, I hear that Honda factory wires are the best (too bad I can't get them in red color). He tried to sell me his exhaust which had a six inch muffler at the end, and you could hear that thing from miles away (figuratively speaking)! My choice? WS2. It's quiet and gives a slight increase in performance. Headers? He tried to sell me some dented left-in-the-rain headers from the Accord he wrecked. No thanks. They were Megan headers by the way. I'll stick with the Greddy headers. The only GOOD thing he sold me was his AEM V2 intake, which I'm thinking about buying a new one (because the old one looks all ugly and the filter is extremely dirty and somewhat dented). Anyway, he claimed he had a Prelude head in his F22B2 95 Accord. I don't know if that's possible. I'm not trying to talk down the dude too much. I'm just saying that I was really gullible back then and wish I could've corrected some of my mistakes I made back then. I have too much respect for my Accord to make it look like a piece of **** that sounds like it's got power.

A couple of my friends say that getting a body kit and rims and putting in racing seats and a racing wheel and chrome this and that in my Accord looks ricey and gay. Well rice and gay is opinionated. I'll admit that most Accords and Civics I've seen down here in southern Mississippi are pretty riced out. There's nothing wrong, I believe, in getting a body kit and racing seats and etc. as long as you get a reputable one and actually paint it the color of the car! I've seen many body kits for the Accord which I think look pretty ugly. My biggest problem is that most body kits I see for the 94-97 Accord don't have a hole for the bumper turn signals, but I did find a really, clean looking kit: the Kaminari body kit... http://www.kaminari.com/products/96Accord.htm. Too bad it costs over $1000 for the entire kit. Anyway, I do plan on tuning my car and enhancing the car's performance. That includes new headers, intake, exhaust, AEM ignition set (since I heard the MSD will fry off the tips of my NGK Iridium IXs) and of course, the H22 motor (hopefully the Type S or Type R one. I'd like to get 400 horsepower out of the Accord (with the H22) if I can, but I'll settle for 300. I just wanna hurry up and get some more power into the Accord and beat my buddy's V6 Mustang before he does the same. He's somewhat a showoff of his Mustang and I wanna put him in place so he can shut up about imports, especially the Accord.

Anyway, look, there's my rant, and if you've gotten this far, then thanks a lot for reading this post. Oh, and thanks a lot to all of you at HAF who have helped me out. I know I've asked a lot of questions (and done a lot of searching before I posted a question, and god I'd love to see the search feature working again!), some of them I look at them now and feel pretty stupid for asking them, but hey, that's what we're here for: to answer questions and to get answers to our questions! I have a lot of plans for my car, but I have to put them off til I have some spare money to put into it since I'm in college right now studying to be an electrical engineer. But, I will get this project done one day, even if it's several years down the road. I'm keeping my baby forever! Anyway, I'm gonna wrap it up now. I hope to see many responses to this ridiculously long post! Oh, and once again, thank you everybody who's inspired me and given me advice and been there to help me! See ya soon! Bye!

Old 07-10-2008, 08:58 AM

wow! long post dude! well, one thing i have to say is that we all learn from our mistakes (sometimes from other's mistakes).
As for the H22, if you're gonna get it, don't buy all that engine upgrades for the f22... get $$$ and spend it on the h22 dude... Good luck and hope to see u around!
(hey, post a pic of yourself on the Off topic section - thread: Pics of yourselves (or something like that)

Old 07-10-2008, 10:27 AM

I don't know much about the H22 except its power. Quick question... will the aftermarket headers, intake, and exhaust from the f22 fit the h22, or do I have to get a completely different part? Thanks.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:18 AM

4 cylinders hate headers...take it from me.

Old 07-11-2008, 07:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Antarctica

I don't know much about the H22 except its power. Quick question... will the aftermarket headers, intake, and exhaust from the f22 fit the h22, or do I have to get a completely different part? Thanks.
Header won't fit. Everything else should work just fine.

Old 07-11-2008, 09:55 AM

Name:  threadjacked.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  69.7 KB