General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dealership stole my intake!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 03:33 PM
Default RE: dealership stole my intake!!!!!

happy you got yor SRI back, This is prb the shadest thing i ever heard from honda. I agree with everyone in reporting there butts.

Old 11-13-2006, 05:01 PM
ThomasJacobs
Unregistered

What a horror story. The hair on the back of my neck stood up just reading it.

I disagree with a Better Business Bureau complaint. The BBB is owned by businesses and if they do not want to play, the BBB has absolutely no power. I learned this the hard way several years ago. You want to complain to the Attorney General, particularly in a consumer friendly state like California.

I would say I am glad it worked out but I have a feeling there will be more problems before you see your part or $. If you want to contact Honda of America by writing, I already went to the trouble of determining their highest ranking individual (for recognizing a great service experience as opposed to your nightmare)

Mr. Koichi Kondo
President and Director
American Honda Motor Corporation, Inc.
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90501

I hope it all works out and that you let some higher authority know - I find it hard to believe this behavior is unknown to the dealership owner. There are probably other unsuspecting customers getting screwed at this dealership every day. If they do what they did to you, imagine what they get away with that is much harder to catch? Its too bad you didn't post the dealership name in a more obvious way.

Old 11-13-2006, 05:16 PM

Smart move on involving the police while you were there, now you're got record of responsibility and everything... Keep us informend and just know that you've a few thousand accord owners for support on this one *L*

Old 11-17-2006, 12:19 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

So whats the update? Everything work out ok?

Old 12-08-2006, 02:38 PM

u know something this type of thing happens more than we all think. Well I have a few cars that are all honda accords.. little trhinks have changed that I really didnt notice until I left the dealership. well on my 98 accord I had xm radio installed. usually i do all the maint. on the car, but what finallyhappened i astarted to have tranny trouble so i started to get oil changes therer. so after the first one (oil change) I got in and found the xm tuner on chanel one. well thts really close to channel zero.Channel zero is the id channel. poeple in the know can clone these things and as long as im getting or paying my bill tons of people can be getting xm for free. cant prove that oine. but another thing that i noticed missing was the was the nice tools tray that came with my 05 accord.again cant prove it..this tray was the one taht came with the emergency spare. and a final time the on my 98 my spare was replaced witha with one that was used. i have never used the spare because it really seams to samll.so from here on i am taking pictures of my car before and after to prove what i say. hope all head the warring.

anthony